Install Cydia on jailbroken iOS 6. As you know Apple released the iOS 6 for public yesterday, and all users now are asking for jailbreak iOS 6 and how to install Cydia on iOS 6. So lets do it now.
How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Redsnow:
1) Start Redsnow and press on Extras and point it to iOS 6.
important note : Only for windows (right click and run in Administrator Mode)
2) Mark on Install SSH then click Next.
3) Now make sure that your device is turned off.
4) Follow Redsnow’ instructions to enter DFU mode.
5) Wait for a few minutes and let Redsnow finish your jailbreak.
How To Install Cydia on iOS 6:
1) Go to Settings > Wi-Fi > and click the arrow next to your connected Wi-Fi router. look for your IP address for your Wi-Fi connection.
2) On a PC connected to the same Wi-Fi network, open the Terminal app.
3) In terminal type: ssh root@(Your IP)
4) Wait until it connect, and prompt you for your iOS device’s password. The password is alpine
5) Once connected, paste the following into the terminal:
wget -q -O /tmp/cyinstall.sh http://downloads.kr1sis.net/cyinstall.sh && chmod 755 /tmp/cyinstall.sh && /tmp/cyinstall.sh
6) Now just wait and ignore any error messages.
If you have faced any problem while installing Cydia on iOS 6, please let us know on comments section below.
You can follow JBU on Twitter, join our Facebook fanpage and add me on Google+ to keep yourself updated on the latest jailbreak and unlock news.